Operations Processor (Part-Time)
United States-California-San Francisco
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Job Description Summary
Under immediate supervision, responsible for performing various basic operational activities and provide support in assigned unit. Resolves basic operational issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Responds to various basic operational issues for internal and/or external customers.
- Receives and reviews incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed.
- Processes basic operational functions and/or financial transactions.
- Prepares edits, distributes, and/or corrects standard documents.
- Maintains a working knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards and workflow.
- May provide internal and external customer service related customer service related to operational issues.
- Process digital banking invoices, ensure they are processed accurately and paid promptly
- Prepare digital banking SOWS as needed
- Work with Project Managers on Digital Banking project financials as needed
- Prepare financial reports as needed
- Excellent Excel Skills
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Follows basic work routines and standards.
- Typically does not require prior experience.
- H.S. Diploma
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.