Trainee - Student & Graduate Career Opportunities
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solutions to issuers, financial intermediaries and institutional investors. As a integral part of Investment Solutions business line, BNP Paribas Securities Services is safekeeping 5,6 trillion USD assets under custody on behalf of its clients and is administrating 990 billion USD of 6.026 funds assets, which gives bank no. 1 position across European custodian banks and no. 5 worldwide.
BNP Paribas Securities Services has been present in Poland since February 2008. Combining local knowledge with global expertise, the Branch in Warsaw offers broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to apply for the position of:
Trainee – Student and Graduate Career Opportunities
- Interested in capital market operations area?
- Looking for expanding your knowledge on financial instruments?
- Responsible, accurate, detail-oriented, proactive and taking initiatives?
- Speaking English?
During the internship you may support one of the following departments:
- Fund Dealing Services
- Fund Accounting
- Data Administration
- Transfer Agency
- Depositary Fiduciary Services
You do not have to wait until holidays to develop your career. In BNP Paribas Securities Services you may start an internship throughout the whole year. Our internships are based on long-term relations and idea to prepare you for a position of Junior Specialist. If you are available at least 25-30 hours per week and would like to try your knowledge in practice, do not hesitate to apply.
- Providing support for the processing of financial matters and fund dealing services
- Participation in international projects
- Cooperation with teams from all over Europe
- Daily support of other team members
This internship will enable you to:
- Deepen your knowledge in the field of financial market instruments
- Expand your career network at lightning speed
- Work flexible hours
- Improve your language skills (we use English on everyday basis, every other language is warmly welcomed)
- Acquire first work experience in international environment
- Take first steps to your business career
We offer at BNP Paribas Securities Services:
- A paid internship followed by a possibility of permanent employment
- Supporting and friendly work atmosphere
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Excellent work location in Warsaw Spire complex
- Civil contract (umowa zlecenie)
Apply to us online today!
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV) at: