Project Management Officer Trainee (m/f)
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
· Provide support to the project management organization in its daily activity and collaborate to transformation projects.
· Manage contractual documentation (collection of information, follow-up of validation workflow)
· Collaborate to transversal organization projects
· Update management dashboards
· Produce performance indicators
· Design sales deck
· Bachelor degree in law, Business Administration or Management (or equivalent)
· No previous professional experience required
· Strong knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
· Written, presentation and verbal communication
· Highly organized: able to multi-tasking
· Strong attention to detail
· Energetic, proactive, determined, change driven, positive, goal oriented and consistent
· Act with discretion, privacy and respecting confidentiality.
· Fluent English is mandatory
· Proficient in French is a plus