CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Electronic Business and Markets
BNP Paribas Electronic Business and Markets group is a transversal business line within Global Markets. It is responsible for managing all aspects of electronic business from products strategy and distribution, Automated Market making as well as Client and Sales solutions and client service. Electronic Markets is group of e-commerce Service, distribution and Product professionals that is looking to significantly grow BNP Paribas’s market share and improve its global electronic offering with the goal of making it a top 5 player in the industry.
Electronic Client Solutions
Electronic Client Solutions (ECS) is a global team within Electronic business & Markets, based in London, New York and Singapore. ECS represents the backbone of BNP Paribas’s Electronic Business & Markets group.
Its core function is to provide a single point of contact for Client queries for all our Electronic products and services. ECS supports Clients, ECNs and external counterparties, in conjunction with Sales/Trading teams and is responsible for both Client Enablement and Client Service across all our Ecommerce platforms:
Its responsibilities fall into three main business/product lines and are organised respectively into three sub teams:
- FX eCommerce
- Rates/Credit eCommerce
- Structured Products/Derivatives eCommerce
ECS provides the highest level of service to our external and internal clients to position BNP Paribas as a leading provider of Electronic Markets solutions; Its’ aim is to cultivate, maintain and industrialise our relationships with Clients, Vendors and 3rd Party providers through excellent customer service, in order to significantly improve our electronic offering and increase our market share.
- Responsible for managing and implementing all Client and User Enablement requests to BNP Paribas electronic trading platforms. These include ECNs, Multi Dealer platforms, Single Dealer Bank platforms and FIX API Connections.
- Work closely with the sales, trading and support teams globally to manage the configuration of Pricing and Client margin across multiple electronic platforms and systems
- Troubleshoot and Resolve issues across all BNP Paribas electronic products and services as effectively as possible. Escalate issues to the relevant teams and ensure a quick and effective resolution every time.
- Proactively monitor the status of all systems and electronic trade flows, and ensure that clients are connected, being priced and able to trade at all times.
- Provide support to several teams and monitor flows using data-mining analysis and generate intelligent triggers to act on
- Manage all pricing and tier changes for Sales and Trading in the respective gateways and configuration tools
- Manage price controls and limits across all products and ensure that all changes are properly controlled and approved prior to implementation
- Client Engagement Activities: Monitor new client activity, follow up on credit and limit issues, monitoring of dormant clients and users, follow up calls post Go live etc.
- Conduct client feedback surveys to ensure ECS is meeting customer expectations. Ensure all feedback is acted upon to improve service levels and product development.
- Record all Client Engagement activities in our ecommerce CRM tool to ensure accurate and meaningful MIS around Client Engagement.