Global Markets - Business Management Trainee
FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) provides to its clients financing, advisory and capital markets services. It is a globally recognised leader in many areas of expertise including among others structured financing and derivatives across a variety of asset classes.
Global Markets, part of CIB, provides cross-asset investment, hedging, financing, research and market intelligence to corporate and institutional clients, as well as private and retail banking networks. Global Markets' sustainable, long term business model seamlessly connects clients to capital markets throughout 35 markets in EMEA, Asia Pacific and the Americas, with innovative solutions and digital platforms.
As a X-Asset COO/Business Management Trainee, your missions will consist in:
Creating and updating procedures for the X-Asset COO team;
Using MIS tools in order to perform data extraction. Manipulate and format the data in order to create reports, as well as routine maintenance of reports;
Maintaining and calculating accurate Client Contribution and PnL figures;
Be responsible for creating/collating the presentation for the Top Management committees;
Permission owner of some Global Markets systems;
Identify opportunities for synergies, possible automations, and improvements on current processes.
- Undergraduate / Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Economics or Finance;
- Perfect fluency in English;
- Excellent Excel skills (VBA is a plus), with an analytical mind-set;
- Clearly exhibited decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Very strong attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and to manage time accordingly;
- Autonomous, capable of initiatives, multi-tasking, fast-learner, pro-active;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.