Front Office - Business Management, Strategy & Risk (M/F)
Global Markets part of CIB provides cross-asset investment, hedging, financing, research and market intelligence to corporate and institutional clients, as well as private and retail banking networks. Global Markets' sustainable, long term business model seamlessly connects clients to capital markets throughout 35 markets in EMEA, Asia Pacific and the Americas, with innovative solutions and digital platforms.
- Undergraduate / Bachelor Degree in Business Management;
- Perfect fluency in English;
- Advanced IT knowledge (Excel, data analysis/query) ;
- Clearly exhibited decision making capabilities;
- Very strong attention to details, ability to work under pressure and to manage time accordingly;
- Autonomous, capable of initiatives, multi-tasking, fast-learner, pro-active;
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.