Fee Control Officer Trainee (m/f)
In the scope of a new BNP Paribas business line, at Fee Control Team, belonging to Transversal Operations within CIB ( Corporate and Investment Banking), is launched. This team is specialized in the treatment, control and payment of expenses related to the operations carried out by the front officers of BNP Paribas, independent from the product or the market : brokerage fees and clearing, market expenses and business provider expenses.
Performing the calculation/reconciliation of all fees collected or payable by Commodity futures (including give up & give fees) on current and past years in clearing and brokerage function for our European and US based entities.
The tasks can included paper handling and redrafting of document, usage of Excel and in-house accounting system, and although limited external industry systems such as EGUS and US Electronic brokerage system.
This scope includes but is not limited to Listed Derivatives cleared by CFL and PBI on Commodity markets:
NZX, CME CE, MEFF, IDEX, EEX, HUPX, CEGH, Powernext, PXE, ENDEX, MATIF, LME, Enclear, Liffe, Endex, ICE Europe, ICE IFED, Nodal, ICE US, DME, NYMEX, COMEX, CME, CBOT, MGEX, SGX, TOCOM, MDEX
- Bachelor degree in economy (or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Futures clearing & reconciliations
- Knowledge of Brokerage reconciliation
- Ability to use Excel at an intermediate level is essential
- Products/ Exchanges – ICE, NYMEX
- Communication and contacts skills
- Enjoys working with numbers and is a natural problem solver
- Works rigorous and orderly
- Be proactive and tenacious, and with a resolute desire to attain results.
- Master in usual office tools (Excel, Access)
- An experienced knowledge of the markets and financial products through Back or Middle office functions is a plus.