Corporate Finance (M&A) Internship (M/F)
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 184,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 19,000 employees in over 45 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
Assist Corporate Finance (M&A) teams based in Paris, London and Madrid, in origination and execution of transactions, in various sectors, under the responsibility of a senior manager based locally.
· Strategic and financial analysis on sectors or companies
· Research and analysis for potential transaction opportunities
· Assist with the preparation of presentations (i.e. pitches, teasers and other marketing materials related to the transaction)
· Financial analysis and valuation through models (comparable trading and transaction multiples, DCF)
· MSc 2nd year student/Alumni;
· Previous experience as an intern in the fields of finance or audit preferable but not compulsory;
· Strong existing knowledge of accountancy and financial analysis;
· Languages required: English compulsory. French desirable.