CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been the first foreign bank to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas is recruiting for its European Finance Operations Center in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance function. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure its publication and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
Within GFS, the Purchasing Solutions & Accounts Payable (PS&AP) area is in charge of the cost accounting operations and tools for the Group.
The Client Support Team is responsible for providing first level of support to all systems and platforms within scope of PS&AP Cost Accounting Services, including systems as SAP, Concur, ReadSoft or Business Intelligence systems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Client Support Trainee, you will participate and contribute to the main activities of the team, with special focus on the following:
- First-line support on SAP, Readsoft and internal tools to businesses and entities of the Group
- Daily controls on cost accounting tools to ensure systems are available and running smoothly
- Major incident communication to management and internal customers
- Participation on crisis meetings of major incidents, in collaboration with the business analysts according to the incident management process
- Handle customer tickets as access rights and security-related tasks, considering SLA’s defined
- University degree in a relevant field
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate)
- Fluent in French is a plus
- Strong team spirit;
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment and with international locations
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.