Head of Human Resources
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The Human Resources team is critical in supporting the current growth of BNP Paribas’s workforce in Canada. During the 4 month internship (May to August 2018), the intern will actively participate in a number of strategic initiatives and projects with a focus on data analysis and HRIS.
• Analyze, organize and present data related to workforce planning, organization of work and benefits
• Research and identify solutions and associated implications
• Working with the HR Case Management tool, update information and content, and suggest improvements to optimize HR processes and improve the user experience
• Participation in a cross-company project with interns from different departments
• Ability to gain exposure and work on initiatives in other functional areas of HR such as recruitment and training
• Other duties as assigned
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Current university student completing a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Ressources or a related field
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• Strong data analytics skills, ability to manipulate and present data
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office- Advanced Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• English and French, spoken and written - essential
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Organized, able to work on and prioritize multiple projects
• Attention to detail
When applying, make sure to mention on your resume if you are a Co-op Student or looking for a credited internship
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas has a presence in 75 countries with more than 180,000 employees, including 140,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.