Campus - Internship - HR & Communication
Head of Human Resources and Head of Communications
MISSION AND GOALS
You will work closely with the Department of Human Resources and the Department of Communications on projects relating to employee and candidate experience. In HR, you will be in charge of helping to create online training (e-learning) and gamification for employee training for the Canadian platform. In the Department of Communications, you will take part in implementing our social media presence project.
We are looking for a person who is able to adapt to the needs of the various departments while maintaining focus on work and good relationships.
• Assist in the creation of E-learning trainings for the platform in close collaboration with the Department of Human Resources.
• Assist in the design of scenarios with the training department and the businesses for future online trainings.
• Coordinate the digitalization efforts in close collaboration with the Department of Human Resources and various departments
• Create videos for training and events with the support and approval of the communications department.
• Help the human resources team with HR projects (mobility, diversity …)
• Contribute to the social media presence project: Upload content to social media platforms, ensure social media intelligence, monitor and advise on new trends in social media.
• Strong writing skills
• Excellent English and French, both written and verbal
• Good project management skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Relevant social media training
• Experience creating videos, e-learning…
• Good knowledge and general use of social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, …)
• Expertise in video development and design
• Comfortable with software for creating e-learning trainings
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Marked interest in areas of human resources, employer brand and corporate presence on social media
• Strong creativity and curiosity
• Ability to work on a variety of topics
• Good organizational skills and priority management
• Strong understanding of professional confidentiality and ethics
When applying, make sure to mention on your resume if you are a Co-op Student or looking for a credited internship
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas has a presence in 75 countries with more than 180,000 employees, including 140,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.