Wealth Management- Family Wealth Advisor
United States-California-San Francisco
WEALTH MANAGEMENT IS GROWING!
NOTE- this position can reside in either San Francisco or Los Angeles
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Job Description Summary
(i) support the Family Wealth Advisor Teams in the delivery of strategic planning solutions, including financial
planning, estate planning and family governance planning; (ii) prepare and deliver certification training to the
Private Client Services Teams; and (iii) oversee the preparation and delivery of strategic wealth solutions by Wealth
Strategists and Associate Wealth Strategists.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with Family Weath Advisors (FWA) and Private Client Services (PCS) to prepare Wealth Plans
- Deliver Wealth Planning solutions to Clients
- Prepare training and certification materials
- Deliver training and certification courses to FWA and PCS
- Prepare Articles, White Papers and Planning Resources Slides
- Monitor a planning forum where FWA and PCS personnel can ask questions
- Manage Wealth Strategists and Associate Wealth Strategists
- Conduct Research
- Be proficient in the use of research software and planning software
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires highest knowledge and mastery of multiple job areas typically obtained through advanced education
combined with experience.
- Viewed as the leading expert and/or resource within the field by peers within and outside the organization.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior wealth management sales experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Master's Degree Business Administration or Finance
- P5 - 10 yrs
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.