Essential Job Functions
role is instrumental in supporting vendor technology solutions and other
internally-developed software components.
- Drive solution architecture, technical designs and security designs to support enterprise needs while thoroughly considering multiple systems impact.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and recommends/evaluates technologies.
- Ensures proper coordination between teams and all interfacing groups.
- Provides technical expertise in the examination and definition of objectives of existing or proposed systems and in the design of improved systems utilizing information technology
- Ensures adherence to Bank and information systems policies and procedures, security measures and audit standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 12+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of J2EE experience
- 10+ years of Web applications experience (Application server and Database)
- 5+ years of Web Services experience
- 6+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience including security frameworks
- 8+ years of Integration Services experience
- 5+ years of Banking domain experience required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience with Capital Stream/Loan Origination system
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build, deployment and release management
- A BS/BA/BE degree or higher in information technology
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.