Sr Relationship Banker (Sales Lead) - San Francisco Mission Street branch
United States-California-San Francisco
- Sells Bank products and provides superior customer service. Cross-sells products and services including mortgage loans.
- Completes documentation required to establish and maintain new accounts. Complies with all policies/procedures related to the new account process.
- Manages assigned MMCRM portfolio, identifying opportunities to deepen and expand relationship.
- Promotes and markets financial products through outside calls, telemarketing, targeted directed mailings, and in-branch selling
- Assists less experienced Relationship Banker with more complex service or sales transactions
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School - Required
- Associate’s Degree - Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree - Preferred
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Excellent customer service skills that includes verbal and communication skills
- Drives for excellent results
- Excellent knowledge at building relationships, collaboration and team work
- Strong problem solving skills
- Expert knowledge of banking products, credit products and services
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.