At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
About the role:
Online Account Opening (OAO) team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead various acquisition business initiatives. This role will lead an integrated broader team of product, design, risk, compliance, security, vendor, legal, contact center and engineering teams focused on optimizing and expanding digital sales capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and business aptitude, experience in online sales and product vision to deliver online business solutions that simplify experiences for customers and internal clients. This position requires a collaborative leader who can translate business needs into an exceptional customer-focused online solution. This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate a team in delivering best digital experience for our customers.
1. Lead ideation, design, development and launch of new features and products for digital sales
2. Work with other lines of businesses and identify new business opportunities for digital sales
3. Evaluate existing and new product opportunities and bring forward proposals to optimize and expand digital sales
4. Integrate research, market analysis and usability study into product requirements
5. Operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
6. Establish KPIs and work with our data analytics team to track and improve business results
7. Increase conversion through data-driven analysis based on Web Analytics and business intelligence tools
- 5+ years in digital product management with a proven track record of increasing online sales
- Subject matter expertise in digital sales, customer acquisition and onboarding.
- An ability to work in fast-paced environment and be resourceful in achieving success
- Skillful in building partnerships, negotiating and communicating
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple activities and assignments simultaneously
- Experience working closely with leaders from the Marketing, User Experience, Risk, Security, Compliance, Customer Service and engineering functions
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.