What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing on-going, "single point of contact" support for large, high profile CBG corporate clients on several cash management products. Provides support for a variety of treasury/cash management, depository products and account analysis servicing and Credit Servicing needs using established guidelines and work instructions.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Maintains relationships with clients by investigating and resolving wide-ranging client inquires and operational problems for assigned corporate clients.
- Acts as a primary contact for “assigned customers” for depository and cash management products services and Credit Services.
- Performs re-pricing responsibilities for loans tied to variable rates.
- Provides support with new account openings, documentation, maintenance, ordering supplies, update customer profile, complete various forms to link the accounts to existing products and services.
- Provides credit servicing support including: client credit availability, re-pricings, advances, and paydowns
- Handles routine technical or service issues as appropriate to maintain service level agreements.
- Maintains current knowledge of products and systems related to deposit, cash management products services and credit services.
- Adheres to Bank’s security and audit procedures as well as industry rules and regulations. Exercises absolute integrity in all dealings with internal and external customers.
- Assists other specialist in the resolution of customer service inquiries and problems prior to escalating them.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires broad knowledge of operational systems and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education.
- Requires 5 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Detailed knowledge of branch depository and account maintenance functions.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of technical, PC-based cash management products.
- Detailed knowledge on back office operational processes related to all cash management products and services preferable.
- Detailed knowledge of treasury management products, wholesale operations, credit servicing and documentation is required.
- Experience servicing high-value relationships or corporate relationships a plus.
- General knowledge of credit servicing and understanding of Credit Request Memorandum and agreement.
- Research and analysis.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Customer service.
- Verbal communication.
- Desktop PC applications use.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Tempe Job Type: Full-time Job: Business / Commercial Banking