Sr. Business Analyst - IAM
Job Description Summary
The Candidate is responsible to work closely with Business and Development teams in Identity & Access Management (OIM, OAM, SSO, MFA) domain, gathering requirements, analysis and review with Development team.
· As a Product Owner, expertise in writing Stories (requirements) in JIRA Product Backlog follow rules, such as INVEST (Independent, Negotiable, Valuable, Estimable, Small, Testable)
· Should be able to run Scrum Ceremonies and help remove impediments in Sprint cycles
· Responsible for functional validation as per Acceptance Criteria
· Reviews, drafts, and outlines business requirements that impact strategic initiatives and/or business unit objectives.
· Should be familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodology
· Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements and/or business solutions to solve problems and issues related to business operations.
· Examines various data sources and applies consistent approaches to data interpretation and performance measurement results.
· In coordination with business partners and users, assists to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out prior to implementation.
· Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
· May liaise with the business, development team and technology on certain projects. Assists in the planning and implementing of Projects and Strategic initiatives of the Business Line Unit/Operations.
- Must have worked in Identity & Access Management Domain for at least 3-5 Years or Role Based Access Control in Banking Industry.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, and production methods.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience with Jira Agile.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
- 5-7 Years of experience in Identity Access Management, platforms such as OIM (Oracle) and IIQ (SailPoint) is huge plus.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.