At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Provide technical leadership, software configuration/customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations. This includes working with process owners to develop workflow, implement the workflows in Service Applications, administer the tools and handle related incident tickets
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions
- Working knowledge using a report writer such as Crystal Reports or SQL Server Reporting Services Application Development experience (e.g. SDLC, Agile Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in the management of all phases of the application lifecycle and best practices to include requirement
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems support with experience in ITSM/ITIL process analysis and improvement.
- Knowledge of other service managment tools, ie. Service Now
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or combination of education and work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.