SME Loan Admin Support
United States-North Dakota-Fargo
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for a variety of standard operational duties related to the processing and documentation of loans.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates, compiles, processes, and reviews loan files and/or transactions.
- May be responsible for loan files and/or transactions from any or all points from application through processing and closing.
- Ensures loan documents are complete and accurate and are in keeping with the terms and conditions approved by the appropriate authority.
- Contacts relevant parties to collect necessary documentation and may act as a liaison between Bank personnel, and customers.
- Reviews loan packages and/transactions for any changes/exceptions; requests additional documentation and/or supporting documents, if needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Follows basic work routines and standards.
- Typically does not require prior experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Basic knowledge of the products, policies and processes that related to unit assigned.
- Basic knowledge of banking operations.
Commercial Loan Doc
- May process loan transactions
- Compiles and prepares standard and non-standard loan documents as per terms and conditions of the approval for all loans .
- May be responsible for loan files from any or all points including loan processing, loan documentation preparation, pre-boarding data entry, loan documentation review, loan closing, and/or tickler/file maintenance.
Commercial Loan Servicing
- May process loan transactions and/or book loans to the loan system
- Review and process requested financial transactions originated from customers and internal business partners.
- May perform reviews of transactions processed by other CLS staff to determine whether the transaction was posted completely and accurately.
- May handle research requests as needed
- May perform periodic report review
- May interact with outside service providers or government agencies
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.