Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for developing solutions for the Cash Management Transformation project .
· Develop solutions for the Cash Management Transformation Project
· Develop the new enhancement requests on Cash Management Online Solutions platform from business.
· Meet with business and TPM on a regular basis to obtain and clarify the requirements
· Act as the point of contact from the development team perspective.
· Develop solutions using Payment Hub platform for Commercial Banking Group to meet Cash Management Transformations objectives and goals
· Determines and makes recommendations on software design requirements
· Ensures systems are monitored to increase efficiency.
· Great Opportunity to work on the latest technologies and platforms used in the Payment Industry such as RTP #LI-CL1
7 years of experience as a hands on developer developing and delivering solutions using Front end technologies like Angular, React
Strong experience in integration with Middleware (ESB) and nodeJS
Strong experience with message security and other encryption methodologies
Experience with SOAP and RestFul services
Experience in design methodologies
Experience in Messaging solutions like MQ and middleware platforms like Web Methods
Experience in developing low /high level design documents and documenting NFR
Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
Strong experience with google material design concepts
Experience in Agile methodology.
Having prior experience working in other financial institution and payment Hub experience is preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent degree.
Strong team player, works well with peers within and across organizations
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Always customer focused and do what is right for the customer
Excellent interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
Great organizational skills and an eye for details
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.