Senior Product Manager, BOTW.com
United States-California-San Francisco
About Bank of the West:
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
About the role:
Our Digital Sales team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead a team of passionate product managers to drive new Digital Sales initiatives on BankOfTheWest.com platform.
This position requires a collaborative leader who can translate business needs into exceptional customer-focused digital solutions. You will lead a cross-functional team with a razor sharp focus on optimizing and expanding digital sales capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and business aptitude, experience in managing a website and product roadmap. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels in the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to lead are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate a team in delivering best digital experience for our customers.
1. Lead ideation, design, development and launch of innovative features on bankofthewest.com using Agile methodology (E.g. personalization, managing buyer’s journey)
2. Establish shared vision for the platform by building consensus on priorities
3. Drive product development with a team of designers and engineers
4. Integrate research, market analysis and usability study into product requirements
5. Establish KPIs and work with our data analytics team to track business results
6. Focus on SEO
7. Operate independently given direction, and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
8. Regularly review and re-evaluate competitive landscape for features, pricing and design
9. Manage content and process improvements for the platform
10. Impact business line growth by generating site traffic, translating into new account openings
- 5+ years in digital product management with a proven track record of managing a team of product mangers to improve digital sales
- Subject matter expertise in digital sales, SEO, customer acquisition and onboarding
- Knowledge of digital marketing and infrastructure needed to support marketing activities
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
5. Skillful in building partnerships, negotiating and communicating
6. Demonstrated ability to lead multiple activities and assignments simultaneously
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.