Job Description Summary
Provides guidance, education, support and counseling to managers and team on various, sometimes more complex, work-related issues through a phone support based service delivery model. Also provides support to the ER Consultant group on more complex investigations and fact finding initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides first line of guidance and consultation in the areas of the ADA interactive process, terminations, workplace conflicts, religious accommodations, policy interpretation, performance management and investigations. Answers calls and emails that require complex resolution from the Team Member Service Lime and enters them timely in CTS (Call Tracking System) with supporting documentation. Establish objectives and work plans that result in a high level of service to managers and team members.
- Develops systems and provides employee relations expertise to team members and management daily
- Formulates and implements procedural and operational processes.
- Responsible for reports and audits of procedures and monitoring efficiency and effectiveness.
· Conducts investigations internally, with the ability to document and report out summaries to all levels of management at the organization.
- Participates in preparation and support for higher risk and more-complex ER matters with the ER Consultants as needed as well as with the Corporate Security Team..
- Reviews, advises, and approves all involuntary terminations within their designated authority
- Provides team member consultation and guidance on complex work related issues including, but not limited to conflict resolution, policy application and work related issues
- Direct management and consultation of the ADA interactive process and religious accommodations with managers and team members
Other Job Duties
- Works on various HR and ER related projects, investigations, proactive measures, and facilitating HR Robbery response
- Maintain proper documentation in CTS (Call Tracking System) and Incident Data Base Tracking System.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.