Ops Coordintor II - ACH
United States-California-City of Industry
Responsible for performing various operational activities and provide support in assigned unit. Assists Operational Unit meet service levels consistently by coordinating information among internal/external customers and resolving moderately complex operational issues.
1. Responds to various moderately complex operational issues for internal and/or external customers.
2. Receives and reviews incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed.
3. Prepares, edits, distributes, and/or corrects standard documents.
4. Maintains a moderate working knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards and workflow.
5. May act as an escalation point.
6. May assist in identifying operational improvements.
7. May review and analyze daily reports and make recommendations as necessary.
• Years of functional/professional experience 2-3 years in a similar function and/or environment
- Good knowledge of the products, policies and processes related to unit assigned
• Good knowledge of banking operations
• Researches heavy volume of exceptions to redistribute credit/debit transactions to correct account numbers
• Performs changes to correct account number, tran-code and transit-routing number information
• Researches and responds to Federal Reserve Bank tracers and adjustments
• Ensures timely and accurate recovery of funds relating to the processing of Government Notice of Reclamations