Microsoft Dynamics Product Manager - SF or San Ramon
United States-California-San Francisco
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members-they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values-straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity - an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines - Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, and Wealth Management.
Responsible for providing product management and analytical capabilities required for Microsoft Dynamics (The Product) Strategy activities. Work is generally highly-complex covering potentially sensitive and challenging issues. Works with little or no direction.
- May act as Executive Product Manager in the absence of the executive.
- Interfaces with division executives and Executive Management Committee members to manage the Product installation - engaging in potentially multiple, simultaneous projects related to The Product.
- Develops and assists with presentations to executive management.
- Interfaces with Executive Management Committee members to help drive management issues and facilitate decisions.
- Prepares financial analyses/models and presentations.
- Works with Executive Management Committee members to assist strategic planning activities and analyses.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Minimum 7 years
Field of Experience
- High level of banking experience preferred
- Analysis or finance
- Fair level of project management experience
- Analytical and research
- Planning and organizing
- PC skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Presentation skills
- None but may act as a lead for less-experienced analysts.
- Sedentary Work: lifting a maximum of 10 pounds, frequent standing/walking
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.