United States-California-San Ramon
Communications / Marketing
- Build and maintain effective relationships with business partners including strong engagement, coordination and transparency supporting product management, Auto Dealer and OEM relationships, and Bank of the West sales managers.
- Contribute to the development of annualized marketing plans aligned to business and communications plans. Work with Senior Marcom Manager to manage annual marketing project list to ensure delivery of agreed upon deliverables.
- Act as subject matter expert developing insights about what motivates the Auto Dealership relationship with finance providers and what is important to their business regarding financing and loyalty programs, then develop appropriate messaging to address their needs.
- Oversee development of marketing programs and materials including business line input, brand review and compliance input. Obtain and log approvals from business, brand and
- Collaborate with specialized marketing functions such as Digital Marketing, Direct Marketing, Social Media, and Brand to ensure that efforts not only reflect best practices, but are coordinated and integrated.
- Coordinate any auto specialized events with Marketing Events department to support the preferred dealer club and sales efforts.
- Manage marketing budgets and ensure all contract and accounting policies are followed.
- Champion the Bank of the West brand with a strong understanding of brand strategy, brand voice, and brand guidelines.
- Develop strong understanding of applicable regulations to effectively market Bank of the West within regulations and compliance requirements.
• 5 years’ experience in a Marketing Department with strong knowledge of marketing channels and disciplines.
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
• A highly collaborative multitasker, with strong project management skills, who can effectively team with internal departments and build strong relationships with business partners.
• A strong presenter who will develop and present integrated marketing plans and summarize post-campaign results to cross-functional stakeholders.
• Practical experience with PowerPoint and Excel for presentations and reports. Excellent attention to detail.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.