IT Manager - Enterprise Command Center
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Job Description Summary
Manages the day-to-day activities of the Enterprise Command Center team. Responsible for creating and maintaining processes that achieve a high level of operational efficiency while maintaining proper internal controls to meet changing business needs. Analyze team performance to identify potential weaknesses and area for improvement. Serve as an escalation point for business units and as an advocate for the department. Create and improve processes to help maintain or exceed expectations.
Essential Job Functions
- Develops and prepares budgets, project plans including scheduling, costs, resources, and other operational concerns.
- Analyzes business systems specifications.
- Defines and documents product requirements, project deliverables, and product acceptance criteria.
- Interfaces with clients in identifying needs.
- Develops feasibility studies and business proposals for hardware/software solutions.
- Plans business and related technical training for new technologies and processes.
- Advises and directs staff on resolving production and testing problems.
- Manages and administers projects and service requests.
- 10 or more years of directly related work experience in an IT operational environment.
Experience working in a Command Center environment to understand IT operations, incident management, monitoring tools, escalation, and ITIL service operation fundamentals.
Experience with creating procedures, performing training, monitoring ovarall operations, and reviewing records in order to improve service levels and user satisfaction.
Strong communication skills and the ability to successfully interact with managers and executives.
Ability to drive issues to resolution through escalation with vendors and internal teams.
- Bachelor's Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.