*** Infrastructure Engineer II
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
With moderate supervision, participates in the design, engineering, development, testing, implementation, operation and maintenance of SCCM, software deployments, software packages, operating system deployment and security patches. Maintains technical quality in operating environments through monitoring and implementation of solutions.
- Experience/Knowledge of SCCM application packaging and software update deployments
- Diagnose complex system problems using dumps, log files, or other diagnostics aids
- Interfaces with vendors and servicing agents to obtain equipment and services.
- Intermediate knowledge of regulatory environment and compliance related issues.
- Remains current on new technology and maintains appropriate certifications.
- Prepares reports and follow-up and evaluates results.
- Follows documented techniques and performs testing and certifications.
- Installs system hardware and software, ensures proper performance and stabilizes systems.
- Maintains technical quality in operating environments through the monitoring and development of solutions.
- Diagnoses and provides solutions to problems clients are experiencing. Mid-tier resource for problem support.
- Coordinates the tasks associated with repairs or installations.
- Reviews and contributes to system performance results, the development of system standards, strategies, and workflows.
- Ensures the compliance with documented strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience.