At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
With close supervision, responsible for testing, implementation, operation and maintenance of network infrastructure devices such as, servers, storage, routers, switches, firewalls, proxies and other related technologies in a virtualized enterprise environment. Maintains technical quality in operating environments through monitoring and implementation of solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Obtains information relative to business requirements.
- Follows and reviews system & network performance results, systems standards, strategies, and workflow.
- Ensures uniformity of process and compliance with documented strategies.
- Supports the coordination of tasks associated with repairs or installations.
- Diagnoses and provides solutions to problems clients are experiencing.
- Basic problem support.
- Maintains technical quality in operating environments through the monitoring.
- Installs system hardware and software, ensures proper performance and stabilizes systems.
- Follows documented techniques and performs testing and certifications.
- Assists in the preparation of reports and follow-up.
- Basic knowledge of datacenter design and operations.
- Basic knowledge of regulatory environment and compliance related issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.