Fund Board Processor I - Direct Consumer Lending
United States-California-San Ramon
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Responsible for performing a variety of duties related to auditing, boarding, and funding of loans and lines of credit on the accounting systems while providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers and ensuring Service Level Agreement (SLA) turnaround times are met.
Essential Job Functions
1. Audits loan/line packages to verify all documents were returned, signatures are present where needed, and no strikeovers have occurred.
2. Boards loans and lines of credit to the bank's loan accounting system through the use of the New Account Setup (NAS) interface built into the Appro application processing system.
3. Funds loans/lines as necessary via Bottomline and WebDirect, and/or prepares deposits/general ledger tickets.
4. Performs callback process on loans/lines boarded the previous day to ensure complete and accurate loan setup and coding.
5. Researches and follows up on missing/incorrect documents with branch personnel.
6. Prepares loan/line files for imaging.
7. Provides additional support to other areas of DCL Operations as required.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate’s Degree in business, finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
One to two years of consumer lending experience preferred. Experience in a high volume/production environment preferred.
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
• Knowledge of consumer loan and line documentation
• Knowledge of consumer loan compliance regulations
• Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office software, including Word and Excel
• Attention to details
• Ability to be a team player
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.