Equipment Finance Sales Officer
Sales and Sales Related
Job Description Summary
Responsible for marketing equipment finance products and leases from $3MM and up directly to middle-market – large corporate commercial bank customers and prospects in the Chicago, Cleveland, New York, Atlanta and Dallas markets
Essential Job Functions
- Generates and funds lease transactions totaling $75MM to $100MM or more per year.
- Prices, structures, proposes and closes leases and equipment finance transactions to creditworthy customers and prospects.
- Independently source equipment lease and finance opportunities and work with commercial banking officers to price, underwrite and book them.
- Works with commercial banking officers to cross sell other bank products and services whenever possible.
- Makes annual presentations to assigned commercial banking offices to keep key officers aware of leasing products and capabilities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or Economics or equivalent equipment finance/ documentation knowledge or experience.
A minimum of 10 years prior equipment originating finance and lease transaction, preferably within a banking environment, while exhibiting a pattern of consistent success in meeting production goals
Thorough knowledge of lease documentation
Must be a self starter capable of working independently with minimal supervision
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Demonstrated ability to structure all lease types having more complex components
- Demonstrated superior direct lease production results Administrative/Technical Skills
- Motivated and sales driven
- Team player who can interact with a variety of people and their functional area to achieve results
- Familiarity with Supertrump, Rapport and Infolease preferred
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.