National Account Manager JCB, Equipment Finance, Agribusiness Equipment
Sales and Sales Related
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members-they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values-straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity - an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines - Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
- Market Bank of the West's equipment finance services to potential customers through outbound calls and marketing materials. These customers consist primarily of regional equipment resellers within established markets.
- Support existing vendor relationships through follow up and managing the transactions underway.
- Expedite ongoing transactions. Facilitate prompt payment of invoices and monitor customer service levels to vendors and lessees
BA degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
Five years experience managing a territory in equipment financing industry.
- Strong sales and customer service personality.
- Excellent understanding of equipment financing marketplace.
- Firm grasp of the advantages of financing for the lessee and our targeted vendor.
- Highly competent, executive level sales negotiating and closing skills.
- Strong track record of meeting or exceeding financial goals.
- Personal computer skills in ACT!, Excel, T-Value, HP 17B Calculator.
- Ability to work independently and achieve set objectives.
- Ability to work in a team environment with Administration, Sales Support and the Credit Department.
- May lead one or more employees performing sale related support tasks.
- Travel dependant on territory assignment. Positions located at home office would require one to two days per month is required to:
- Attend trade shows
- Visit customers.
- Field territories might require heavy car bound travel to support regional vendors.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.