Equipment Finance Division (EFD) Application Processor
United States-California-San Francisco
Business / Commercial Banking
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
The regulations implementing the S.A.F.E. Act statute require that individual mortgage loan originators be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
Primarily responsible for entering credit applications into the business processing system and clearing pre-credit exceptions to move applications forward in the review process.
Essential Job Functions
1. Input credit applications for all Business Units within Equipment Finance Division into origination system with high accuracy
2. Review and clear pre-credit exceptions on applications in a timely manner by obtaining additional information sales or other sources
3. Scan/upload documents to the customer and applications files in the business processing system in a timely manner
4. Notify appropriate sales teams of uncleared pre-credit exceptions and/or missing information preventing applications from advancing through the credit process
5. Pull customer credit bureau reports when system requires it
6. Process vendor qualifications - including pulling credit bureau reports, completing vendor qualification forms, and setting up dealers in business processing system after approval
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
- Personal computer skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
- Administrative/Technical Skills - Ability to work in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment with various program and business unit managers in EFD
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.