United States-California-San Francisco
Business / Commercial Banking
Job Description Summary
Primarily responsible for entering credit applications into the business processing system and clearing pre-credit exceptions to move applications forward in the review process.
Essential Job Functions
- Input credit applications for all Business Units within Equipment Finance Division into origination system with high accuracy.
- Review and clear pre-credit exceptions on applications in a timely manner by obtaining additional information sales or other sources.
- Scan/upload documents to the customer and applications files in the business processing system in a timely manner.
- Notify appropriate sales teams of uncleared pre-credit exceptions and/or missing information preventing applications from advancing through the credit process.
- Pull customer credit bureau reports when system requires.
- Process vendor qualifications - including pulling credit bureau reports, completing vendor qualification forms, and setting up dealers in business processing system after approval
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Follows basic work routines and standards.
- Typically does not require prior experience.
- H.S. Diploma
- Personal computer skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Administrative/Technical Skills - Ability to work in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment with various program and business unit managers in EFD.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.