DCL Sales Fulfillment Spec I
United States-California-San Ramon
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Responsible for assisting with the day-to-day processing of consumer loans from the time of loan decision to the time the loan is ready to close with the client.
Essential Job Functions
1. Receives, reviews, and relays all documentation via fax, mail and/or email, required for loan stipulations to be met so the loan can be closed in a timely manner.
2. Works with multiple external agencies and businesses partners (i.e. Insurance, DMV, USCG, Lein Perfection Vendors, Inspection Co. , Doc Service Co.) to assist internal and external customers in obtaining necessary documentation to complete loans.
3. Initiates Document Request process to faciliate accurate generation of loan documents
4. Works with various business lines/partners and with clients directly to ensure the timely completion of the loan process.
5. Maintains accurate records, organized files, and detailed notes regarding all loans being processed for easy reference.
6. Communicates with customers to facilitate ands ensure timely and accurate completion of the loan process(es).
7. Reviews daily reports to ensure timely response to customers and timely completion of pre and post loan closing process(es).
8. Clears Fraud / Red Flags to prevent and mitigate fraud risk.
9. Acts as back-up for other team members.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
2 -3 years of experience in a financial services industry
2+ years of experience desired with direct consumer loan products and services preferred.
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
• Requires strong understanding of all state regulations and processes for consumer lending fulfillment requests including, but not limited to, auto, secured, unsecured, and revolving.
• Strong product knowledge of bank's products.
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.