NZ - Sydney
Corporate & Investment Banking
The primary responsibility of the role is to assist in the preparation of credit analysis with a view to minimise credit losses and to promote business development.
- Gather appropriate client information to be able to present and mitigate risks.
- Deliver a complete, synthetic and coherent up-to-date counterparty and credit risk analysis, based on facts and compliant with the Bank's guidelines.
- Complete Credit Proposals enabling the Credit Committee to make an informed decision.
- Support the Relationship Manager / Front Officer in credit process-related matters within own scope (plan CCs ahead, handling of CRF, CreditPoint,…)
- Portfolio monitoring (follow-up of financial covenants, risks alert, core data checks).
- Keep updated with credit methodologies and policies.
- Share information and develop industry intelligence.
- Contributing Responsibilities
- Presentation of Credit Proposals to local Credit Committees.
- Meet clients jointly with Relationship Managers, when and where possible, to deepen the understanding of a credit.
- Participation in discussions on potential deals.
- Participation in projects linked to improving credit process efficiency.
- To contribute to any other portfolio or credit administrative and statistical works as required by management from time to time.
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework.
Advertised: 14 Oct 2016 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 28 Oct 2016 AUS Eastern Daylight Time