Essential Job Functions
- Maintains, builds and administers data integration components of the Incentive Compensation Management system, including but not limited to data tables, ETL and interface maintenance; and may lead development of system components using product specific tools to create reports and other objects.
- Performs complex system administration. Monitors and validates tasks are executed based on business requirements and are in compliance with bank policy.
- Partners with IT, vendors and business system analysts in performing root cause analysis and recommendation of viable solutions. Serves as escalation point for department employees.
- Reviews and analyzes trends, proposes and implements changes to reduce problem incidents. Ensures accuracy of all incidents reported for management reporting.
- Notifies and keeps Business Unit and Department management abreast of system issues affecting the business.
- Proactively looks to review, evaluate, and automate existing processes.
- Ensures system administration documentation is up to date for all systems.
Other Job Duties
- Proactively provides recommendations and implements solutions to improve business system health.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- · Requires experience with MS Access and/or a SQL based database management system
- · SQL development
- · May have practical knowledge of project management.
- · Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Access (queries, forms and reports)
- Advanced SQL (SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Financial Banking systems.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in Process Improvement
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.