United States-California-San Ramon
Customer Contact Center / Customer Service
Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing superior customer service to branches on a variety of basic issues pertaining to policies, procedures and systems related to servicing customers and assisting in problem solving. Requires working on rotating Saturdays.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides operational assistance to branch offices via the branch hotline. Answers calls from branch staff regarding branch operational issues, including policies and procedures, customer transactions, new accounts and systems.
- Assists in implementation of new policies and procedures by being the central focus of branch staff questions.
- May recommend new policies and procedures to improve overall operations.
- Keeps up to date on branch policies, procedures and systems.
- Assists branches in problem solving.
- Cross-trains to support other functions within unit.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Knowledge of branch operations, including understanding of regulatory and compliance issues.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize assignments and to work independently.
- Must have satisfactorily completed an assignment as a manager or other position dealing with similar issues, such as a branch Assistant Customer Service Manager, Financial Services Officer, Financial Services Consultant, etc.
- Must have demonstrated technical knowledge of SD 7.0, BAS and other systems used by branch offices.
- Good knowledge of bank products and services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Good PC skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.