BCM Credit Analyst III
United States-Colorado-Greenwood Village
Small / Mid Business
Responsible for working closely with branch personnel, Business Banking Officers and Relationship Managers to monitor commercial loan portfolio through financial analysis and ongoing monitoring. Handles loan requests of various types with high complexity.
Essential Job Functions
- Spreads and analyzes business and personal financial statements.
- Maintains ticklers for financial covenants and monitors compliance with documented requirements. Escalates any convenant violations to appropriate area.
- Processes new requests to verify completion and readiness for underwriting. Other functions include: pulling credit, follow-up on various information items, and entering borrowing information in applicable systems/data repository.
- Completes various forms required by Credit Administration and the FDIC (e.g. Stress Tests, REIF forms, and Borrowing Bases).
- Maintains working knowledge of Bank's lending policies and procedures pursuant to credit analysis.
- Ensures that internal customer receive prompt, courteous, and accurate responses and resolves problems or complaints in a timely manner.
- Meets service level agreements by completing analysis timely and accurately
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of functional/professional experience
- Alternative: Combination of education and experience (years /description)
- Direct experience with commercial lending preferred
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.