Equipment Finance, National Account Manager, Agriculture
United States-New York-General NY
Sales and Sales Related
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Senior EFD National Accounts Manager
Job Description Summary
Provide front line support of finance products for manufacturers and equipment resellers. Develop and maintain small ticket vendor leasing programs from qualified equipment resellers. Negotiate lease terms, pricing and facilitate the necessary credit information to underwrite transactions. Work within designated market segments and provide the necessary expertise to protect assets from potential fraud and credit loss.
Essential Job Functions
1. Market Bank of the West's equipment finance services to potential customers through outbound calls and marketing materials. These customers consist primarily of regional equipment resellers within established markets.
2. Support existing vendor relationships through follow up and managing the transactions underway.
3. Expedite ongoing transactions. Facilitate prompt payment of invoices and monitor customer service levels to vendors and lessees
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
· High School - Not Applicable
· Bachelor’s Degree - Required
· Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline. May have broad knowledge of project management.
· Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
· Strong sales and customer service personality.
· Excellent understanding of equipment financing marketplace.
· Firm grasp of the advantages of financing for the lessee and our targeted vendor.
· Highly competent, executive level sales negotiating and closing skills.
· Strong track record of meeting or exceeding financial goals.
· Personal computer skills in ACT!, Excel, T-Value, HP 17B Calculator.
· Administrative/Technical Skills
o Ability to work independently and achieve set objectives.
o Ability to work in a team environment with Administration, Sales Support and the Credit Department.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.