Transitions Account Manager
We are looking to hire a Transition Account Manager into our Global Custody and Clearing Services team who are responsible for all client management related activities for the Securities Services business. Based within Operations, the department is responsible for the account management of all BNP Paribas UK Global Custody clients with an overall responsibility to ensure an optimised client experience for each client and adhering to all regulatory procedures and processes. This activity encompasses Settlement, Corporate actions, Income, Tax, Cash, and Transitions.
Given the global nature of the business and clients, the team face many stakeholders and are expected to work together across locations as part of a unified global team.
In order to be successful in this role you will have experience in a role with a strong client service focus and a good understanding of Static Data and FATCA/Migrations for client requests and queries in relation to market and account opening/closing and the on and off board of clients whilst adhering to all process and procedures to maintain key monitoring point checks.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Understand the client’s requirements to enable BNP Paribas Securities Services to deliver on the client needs
- Create strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for accurate and proactive production of own work.
- Ensure client queries are answered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain and pass the control checks performed by Operational risk and control.
- Engage and deliver on new business opportunities (on boards)
- Engage and deliver on client off boards.
- Attend client, due diligence and audit visits if needed to share knowledge.
- Clients of BNPP
- 3rd parties
- Auditors both internal and external
- Internal teams across the global network
Skills and Experience required
- Proven track record of working within a static data / transitions / operational team.
- Industry experience or professional qualifications relating to the financial markets, asset management or securities services
- Competent strategic thinker with the ability to create and implement solutions
- Ability to foster and maintain strong networks internally and externally
- Proven team working skills
- Demonstration of innovative/creative thinking, problem-solving and using own initiative
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adaptability to changing environments
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
As an employee with BNP Paribas Securities Services, we want to make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment. As such, you will be entitled to our award winning benefits package which includes a generous holiday allowance of at least 34 days (including bank holidays), a non-contributory pension of 8.5%, private healthcare and GP service all as standard, along with a number of personal insurances such as income protection, life assurance and personal accident insurance. We believe in ensuring all our employees have a positive work life balance and so in addition to the core benefits you will also have access to a variety of flexible lifestyle benefits including dental cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and reduced cinema and gym membership to name a few.
Please note that we are unable to progress applications at this time from candidates who require sponsorship under a Tier 2 General Visa. The role does not meet the required skill level for us to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship under Tier 2