LEGAL AND TAX
Cardif Lux Vie a Luxembourg based life insurance company owned by three shareholders: BNP Paribas Cardif, BGL BNP Paribas and Ageas.
The company develops its activities across tailored business solutions for high net worth individuals, products for Luxembourg residents and products for Employees Benefit business which meet needs and requests of local or multinational clients and partners.
Cardif Lux Vie is recognized as one of the leading companies operating in the insurance sector in Luxembourg.
We are seeking a:
Legal Advisor (H/F)
CDD: 12 months
The opportunity :
As a Legal Advisor in a Luxembourg life insurance company, you will have the opportunity to join a company with multi-jurisdictional expertise and a company size where your contributions can have a daily impact – providing you with the ongoing satisfaction of growth, success and personal input.
The Mission :
As a Legal advisor, you will have the opportunity to :
- Provide legal assistance on matters in relation to Insurance Products for the local Market (Employees Benefit, Protection);
- Participate in the development of new solutions and Insurance products;
- Manage and keep up to date legal documents;
- Provide legal support for the development of client solutions and business relationships;
- Carry out legal research and follow-up legal and regulatory changes to ensure that CLV is able to evolve in a changing environment.
Education: Master Degree in Law.
Ø 2-3 years Practical experience in insurance law matters,
Ø Good knowledge of the Luxembourgish Insurance environment
Ø Experience in the Employees Benefit business would be appreciate
· The capacity to manage creative solutions in conscience of the risk management requirements
· Strong linguistic abilities (French and English are mandatory)
· Communication skills
· Creativity and innovation
· Client focus