IT Auditor Hub CEE
DE-HE-Frankfurt am Main
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with thirteen companies. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 5,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are almost identical to that of an universal bank.
For our branch in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for an
IT Auditor Hub CEE
The Inspection Générale (IG), in line with the Charter of responsibilities of the Inspection Générale Function in charge of Periodic Control within the BNP Paribas Group, Code of Ethics and the Decree of November 3rd, 2014 pertaining to Internal Control, carries out audit assignments on behalf of the BNP Paribas Group Executive Committee on all activities in the Group in France and worldwide.
For the IT Auditor, the main objectives and purposes are to ensure that the hub performs in an efficient, timely and accurate manner with a high quality of service in all duties concerning:
- Contribution to the audit plan preparation and execution
- Validation of audit recommendation closures
- Maintenance of working relationship with auditees, their management and entities’ committees
- Contribution to the process of IG reporting for the audit universe in scope
- Performance or participation in reviews planned in the approved audit plan, along the lines defined in IG relevant standards (How To, IG Charter). Preparation of Audit report and Audit work papers in accordance with Group standards.
- Participation in special investigations / incident investigation, if necessary.
- Ensuring follow up, review of documentation and closure of audit recommendations
- Ensuring that IG audit tools are correctly and timely updated with necessary data for each audit review/assignment, risk assessment as well as for other activities in the Hub scope.
- Assistance to the achievement of Key performance indicators established by the group
- Participation in audit projects if the case arises
Key professional competencies:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with IT focus (e.g. Business Informatics, Computer Science)
- Understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, including security and control risks
- Communication and reporting skills
- Risk Awareness
- Self-control and stress resistance
- Client focus
- Readiness to travel across Central Eastern Europe
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for an exciting challenge in an international environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.