VINCI AE Functional Business Analyst
Empleado a jornada completa
Descripción del puesto
Team: CIB Finance Projects & Systems
Context and team description:
The CIB Finance Projects & Systems department is one single Cross Border team located in both Paris (CIB Finance Head Office) and Madrid (Madrid Finance Service Center).
- The geographical scope is that of all BNPP Group legal entities under CIB Finance responsibility.
- The functional scope is that of Financial Accounting Reporting, Credit Risk Reporting, Management Accounting and Performance Management, the articulation with ALMT systems and contribution to the Liquidity Reporting.
The team is in charge of:
- Defining the target CIB Finance architecture principles in coherence with the Group Finance strategy and proactively enforcing their implementation in the CIB Finance and in the Business/Operations community.
- Steering Finance transversal projects and major transformation initiatives worldwide, of which the roll out of BNPP Group tools, such as the target accounting platform (OFS, SRS…), the Management Accounting reengineering, Business Intelligence initiatives, as well as the implementation of new regulatory requirements. Designing solutions to meet CIB Finance needs (internal or external).
- Animating the global CIB Finance Projects & Systems activities, at central level and the ones delegated in the Regions / Metiers: UK, NAR, APAC, GECD, BP2S.
- Managing the full life cycle of its own applications (major projects, enhancements, maintenance, and administration).
- Supporting local & regional & central Finance end users for all systems related topics/incidents. Act as a single point of contact between the finance end users and the experts/providers on finance systems (internal or external).
- Coordinating sourcing projects triggered by business needs or regulatory requirements.
- Contributing to data quality improvement.A part of the activities of the CIB Finance Projects & Systems will be hosted in the Madrid Finance Service Center, and in particular the Projects & Systems Performance Management teamMadrid Finance Service Center (MFSC) aims at
- Mutualizing financial, management accounting and liquidity reporting production, both at Central and at Regional EMEA level, in order to rationalize finance production processes and optimize operational efficiency within a centralized processing center.
- Reinforce the control set-up, both at Central and Regional EMEA level, and reduce the operational risk.
- Aligning tools, norms & methodologies, processes and deployment of standard CIB Finance applications/systems among the CIB Finance EMEA community.
- Promoting process efficiency and transversality, supporting innovation and developing digitalization, as well as implementing robotics initiatives.
- Strengthening coordination & (2-way) communication among the CIB Finance EMEA community, promoting best-practices and knowledge sharing.
- Creating international communities and synergies with other Finance platforms.
Location: The position will be located in Madrid. The job holder is expected to sometimes travel to Paris and also to other Regions/Countries.
Geographical scope and interactions:
- Performance Managers worldwide, mainly CIB.
- Group IT : ITG, based in Paris with subcontractors in Spain (to be confirmed)
- Owners of client applications in CIB and in other Métiers / FunctionsYou will integrate a project management team of 7 people dedicated to CIB Finance official cost accounting and budget simulation tool, Vinci Analytical Expenses (Vinci AE). We are a decisive player for the application project road map, ensuring the adequacy between target architecture orientation and users main stakes.
- Detailed tasks description:
- Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide support to international Performance managers (about 450) scattered all over 7 hubs (London, Paris, Hong Kong, New York, Montreal, Mumbai, Madrid) during monthly Actual and budget cost accounting reporting.
- Adapt system referential to a continuously evolving business organization.
- Manage user security accesses.
- Initialize data base for budget reporting according to Central performance management instructions.
- Management of technical issues on the data base in relation with IT group in order to grant data base availability, performance and steadiness.
- Project management on major enhancement or small / medium improvements.
- Training on site request on our sophisticated Budgetary Module or allocation methodology.
- Added value of the position:
- Understanding of CIB management accounting allocation process and budget methodology.
- Go through the different project lifecycle phases and get a deep knowledge of project management methodologies. Get involved in the application road map.
- Daily contact with international users. Deal with various interlocutors: other project management teams, Group IT, Regional and Central Performance management teams.