Socrate A2 / Draconis Business Analyst
Empleado a jornada completa
Descripción del puesto
Team: CIB Finance Projects & Systems
Context and team description:
The CIB Finance Projects & Systems department is one single Cross Border team located in both Paris (CIB Finance Head Office) and Madrid (Madrid Finance Service Center).
- The geographical scope is that of all BNPP Group legal entities under CIB Finance responsibility.
- The functional scope is that of Financial Accounting Reporting, Credit Risk Reporting, Management Accounting and Performance Management, the articulation with ALMT systems and contribution to the Liquidity Reporting.
- The team is in charge of:
- Defining the target CIB Finance architecture principles in coherence with the Group Finance strategy and proactively enforcing their implementation in the CIB Finance and in the Business/Operations community.
- Steering Finance transversal projects and major transformation initiatives worldwide, of which the roll out of BNPP Group tools, such as the target accounting platform (OFS, SRS…), the Management Accounting reengineering, Business Intelligence initiatives, as well as the implementation of new regulatory requirements. Designing solutions to meet CIB Finance needs (internal or external).
- Animating the global CIB Finance Projects & Systems activities, at central level and the ones delegated in the Regions / Metiers: UK, NAR, APAC, GECD, BP2S.
- Managing the full life cycle of its own applications (major projects, enhancements, maintenance, and administration).
- Supporting local & regional & central Finance end users for all systems related topics/incidents. Act as a single point of contact between the finance end users and the experts/providers on finance systems (internal or external).
- Coordinating sourcing projects triggered by business needs or regulatory requirements.
- Contributing to data quality improvement.A part of the activities of the CIB Finance Projects & Systems will be hosted in the Madrid Finance Service Center, and in particular the Projects & Systems Performance Management teamMadrid Finance Service Center (MFSC) aims at:
- Mutualizing financial, management accounting and liquidity reporting production, both at Central and at Regional EMEA level, in order to rationalize finance production processes and optimize operational efficiency within a centralized processing center.
- Reinforce the control set-up, both at Central and Regional EMEA level, and reduce the operational risk.
- Aligning tools, norms & methodologies, processes and deployment of standard CIB Finance applications/systems among the CIB Finance EMEA community.
- Promoting process efficiency and transversality, supporting innovation and developing digitalization, as well as implementing robotics initiatives.
- Strengthening coordination & (2-way) communication among the CIB Finance EMEA community, promoting best-practices and knowledge sharing.
- Creating international communities and synergies with other Finance platforms.
Tool description: SOCRATE ATLAS2 / DRACONIS:
- DRACONIS is one of the 3 Management Accounting systems used by CIB (Corporate & Institutional Banking) to calculate the Net Banking Income per metier and per territory on a monthly basis. DRACONIS is also the management tool used by Performance Managers to set up & monitor management allocations & reporting to synthesis systems (PARADIGM & C3).
- Main end users are Local/Regional Performance Managers and Synthesis Central team (on Corporate Banking activities). DRACONIS is the official system for Corporate Banking management revenues
- DRACONIS is composed of 2 main tools:
- The profitability engine (SOCRATE ATLAS2): In charge of calculating the net banking income (and provide the split between the net margin and the funding cost). This engine is part of the Atlas 2 banking platform. Enhancements & fixes have to be deployed in all the platforms (various releases to coordinate).
- Central Draconis (Local Draconis + Client Synthesis):
- Local Draconis: local/regional Performance management tool to determine revenues & volumes allocation (business, management indicators …) and to feed synthesis /consolidation tools.
- Client Synthesis: Corporate Banking Central Performance Management system to adjust, report and analyse revenues & volumes to business lines and to the Coverage department.
- DRACONIS is deployed in almost all CIB sitesLocation: The position will be located in Madrid. The job holder is expected to sometimes travel to Paris and also to other Regions/Countries.
- Geographical scope and interactions:
- Performance Managers worldwide, mainly CIB.
- Group IT : ITG, based in Paris with subcontractors in Spain (to be confirmed)
- CIB IT: ITO
- Group Finance: sourcing & project teams
- Owners of client applications in CIB and in other Métiers / Functions
- Key responsibilities of the role:
- As business analyst, produce project deliverables to support business requirements.
- Level 2 support to production teams at end users level.
- Perform the maintenance and referential releases.
- Contribute to transversal projects.Business analysis tasks:
- Detailed tasks description:
- Enhancement / project management: Business requirements; pre-study; general & detailed conception; IT build (Business Object reports); tests & central qualification; support to UAT (user acceptance test); training, change management & communication to end users.
- In coordination with MOE/IT teams and end users.
- Production support tasks:
- End users: Performance management support (Local, Regional and Central).
- Level 2: support on functional and technical topics through the monthly closing (analysis on profitability calculation; analysis on business line / management indicators determination for Atlas 2 sites; etc.).
- Maintenance & referential releases tasks:
- In coordination with MOE/IT team and end users
- Pre-study, general conception, detailed conception, test / qualification & support to UAT
- Contribution to transversal projects (Group Finance; Operating Systems, etc):
- Contribution to project roadmap
- Pre-study & specific analysis on accounting schemes changes
- General & detailed conception to analyze impacts on Draconis
- Qualification & support to UAT