Junior_ Performance Management Analyst ( Europe )
Empleado a jornada completa
Descripción del puesto
The Performance Management Analyst will report to the Regional Head of Performance Management Europe
- Countries within the scope of the CIB Finance Europe Region as of today: Ireland, Spain, Germany, Norway, Greece, Israel, Netherlands, Portugal, Bulgaria, Hungary, Russia, Warsaw Branch, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Denmark, Sweden
- Scope includes BNPP and BNPP Fortis entities and only for coordination and reporting France, Italy, UK, Switzerland, Luxembourg and BNPP Fortis Belgium
The Performance Management analyst is responsible for:
- producing the head office P&L and volumes reporting at business line and client level for the European countries under responsibility,
- improving the quality of the management accounting figures of each country, ensuring the follow up and performance of the actions established to improve the quality of the data.
- bringing support to the local finance, local heads of the business lines and regional management in the analysis of the P&L and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators), being able to really explain what is happening in the countries in scope.
- becoming the main interlocutor of local and regional management of the business.
- supporting the local and regional businesses through the Budgetary process and assuring the consistency of the figures and correct compliance with the instructions sent by central teams.
The position of Performance Management Analyst involves the following responsibilities :
- Produce the head office P&L and volumes reporting at business line and client level for the European countries under responsibility
- Ensure the golden rule : the reconciliation between financial and management accounting figures,
- Implement an highly automated process for the elaboration of analytical expenses and revenues,
- Increase the accuracy of the process thanks to new controls and strict supervision. Be responsible of the right application of these controls. Provide evidences of the outputs of these controls.
- Have Lean mind set as responsible of an assigned area. Detect and eliminate repeated and non-value added task s in the work of the team.
- Produce an homogeneous reporting across Europe, sharing the best practices
- Improve the quality of the management accounting figures of each country, ensuring the follow up and performance of the actions established to improve the quality of the data.
- Bring added value to CIB Finance central teams: Contribute to the understanding of transversal topics/issues and participate to the evolution of norms and/or standard performance management systems
- Manage/anticipate impact on Performance Management processes of any new business activity at regional level
- Elaborate reliable and quality Performance Management reports for the management of the region. Detect needs of information and reporting for the business
- Enhance the content and automation of the standard regional management reports. Coordinate the collection of all the PMI of the countries comments to provide a complete and coherent report
- Become partner of the business, local and regional, subject to the implementation of the Business Partner Model
Understand the local and regional business and identify its needs
Be able to visit the local and regional management of the business and explain them the figures and provide information according to their needs
Set up a continuous dialogue with the local and regional heads of the business lines, helping them to understand the business, providing value added and giving support for decision making and alignment with the strategy.
Do the Budgetary process of the country under responsibility, which implies preparation of the historic data, templates, validation and upload in Paradigm in behalf of local finance, but also provide information and support to the business managers in the performance of the figures.
- Design and implement new reports for the local business management