Junior Finance Systems Support Analyst
Empleado a jornada completa
Descripción del puesto
CIB Finance EMEA regionalization (Europe / Gulf) aims at:
- Strengthening coordination & (2-way) communication among the CIB Finance EMEA community, promoting best-practices and knowledge sharing.
- Aligning tools, norms & methodologies, processes and deployment of standard CIB Finance applications/systems among the CIB Finance EMEA community.
- Mutualizing financial and management accounting reporting production, in order to rationalize finance production processes and reinforce controls within a regional processing center.
The Finance processes falling within the scope of regionalization include: Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, Accounting Control and Finance Project & Organization Management-
TheCIBFinance EMEA Projects & Organization department is in charge of:
- Coordinating and steering all Finance transversal projects and initiatives within Europe, including implementation and upgrade of Finance systems;
- The implementation and maintenance of both Finance Charter between region and local Finance teams and SLAs with nonCIBentities;
- Communication and coordination within the Finance Europe community.
- Support Local & Regional Finance teams for all systems related topics/incidents
Provide first level user support on Financial Accounting / Reporting systems
- Collect finance end user feedback on production closing issues, follow-up issues reported by the Finance Europe departments
- Maintain issue log and identify common issues across countries, Check the status of the monthly closing and open issues in all countries within the scope
- Perform first level analysis on reported issues and identify roadmap for resolution
- Coordinate solution implementation with system providers
- Report and monitor service levels provided by all stakeholders in production processes
- EOY (End of Year) testing / 3-cubes analysis / P&L resetting
Perform maintenance and enhancement tasks related to Financial Accounting / Reporting systems
- Based on the Finance clients’ feedback, the recurrent technical issues and the overall support experience, create a list of possible enhancements for the systems and tools.
- Identify opportunities of automation of currently manual tasks
- Launch and follow-up the implementation of enhancement initiatives
- Coordination with all stakeholders, follow-up, reporting and executing of various implementation or evolution/enhancement projects related to Financial Accounting / Reporting systems and tools
Coordination with the main providers on Financial Accounting systems
- Organize and participate in the follow-up meetings with IT Europe
- Participate in the Atlas 2 (Core Accounting System), ISM (Reporting System) and other governance meetings depending on the different technical issues encountered and the projects assigned
- Ensure the implementation of enhancement of the Finance processes at Europe and local level requested by IT Europe
University graduate, master degree
- Experience in working in support, hands-on experience of systems’, interfaces and IT processes incidents investigation and resolution.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly get a general overview of situations and issues. Problem solving and action / change management oriented.
- Experience in working in project mode, hands-on experience of systems migrations and management of PMO (project management office) would be a plus.
- Good organization skills, commitment to deliver to strict deadlines. Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and duties (system support vs. projects).
- Knowledge of financial accounting and management accounting processes, standards, controls and systems. Knowledge of banking andCIB(Corporate and Investment Banking) activities and products.
- Knowledge of the different BNPP accounting systems (Atlas 2, ISM/Matisse, etc.) will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and capability to work and interact with various people of different expertise.
- Excellent control of the English language is a requirement. Knowledge of other major languages used in Europe (Spanish, French …) would be a plus.
- Ability to work in team mode and support other colleagues. Ability to adapt to scope changes, as the role could evolve withinCIBFinance Europe Projects and Organization (other finance systems and projects, etc).
- Fluent in English
Strong sense of organization, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Very high comfort with working with numbers
Team work & communication skills
Drive to actively propose improvements, implement & share initiatives
Ability to work in a changing and moving environment
De 9:00 a 18:00 horas