Empleado a jornada completa
Descripción del puesto
Key responsibilities of the role:
Each team member takes in charge a portfolio of entities. The team member will ensure a continuous monitoring of the entities included in his perimeter. He will be the entity main correspondent for reporting matters as well as controls and analysis of the accounting and financial information.
For norms (IFRS) issues, he relies on the expertise provided by CIB-Accounting Solution & Advisory.
He also works in cooperation with Group Reporting teams.
Detailed tasks description:
The main mission consists in analyzing the financial data reported by the entities to ensure of the correctness of the reporting figures (in both French & IFRS referential). More specifically:
- Ensure of the exhaustiveness and accuracy of his consolidated perimeter,
- Ensure the accounting data is correctly reported for the subsidiaries and branches under his scope,
- Contribute to the Group Financial Statements production through the validation of the different consolidation stages, including the consolidation entries (automatic and manual), as well as validating the different financial aggregates,
- Control the different Financial Statements appendices for CIB entities,
- Contribute to the analytical reviews of the Balance Sheet, Off Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statements,
- Validate data used for regulatory ratios (Cooke, liquidity ratios),
- Contribute to Group projects and ensure a facilitator role for CIB entities,
- Ensure a permanent assistance to the sites under his responsibility, answering their questions or leading the analysis of issues needing further investigation,
- Provide with support to sites in terms of training in Matisse and consolidation matters, explanation of the reporting instructions,
- Contribute to the accounting and risk data reconciliation by risk exposure class during quarterly closings