Finance IT Coordinator
Empleado a jornada completa
Descripción del puesto
Team: CIB Finance Projects & Systems
Context and team description:
The CIB Finance Projects & Systems department is one single Cross Border team located in both Paris (CIB Finance Head Office) and Madrid (Madrid Finance Service Center).
- The geographical scope is that of all BNPP Group legal entities under CIB Finance responsibility.
- The functional scope is that of Financial Accounting Reporting, Credit Risk Reporting, Management Accounting and Performance Management, the articulation with ALMT systems and contribution to the Liquidity Reporting.
The team is in charge of:
- Defining the target CIB Finance architecture principles in coherence with the Group Finance strategy and proactively enforcing their implementation in the CIB Finance and in the Business/Operations community.
- Steering Finance transversal projects and major transformation initiatives worldwide, of which the roll out of BNPP Group tools, such as the target accounting platform (OFS, SRS…), the Management Accounting reengineering, Business Intelligence initiatives, as well as the implementation of new regulatory requirements. Designing solutions to meet CIB Finance needs (internal or external).
- Animating the global CIB Finance Projects & Systems activities, at central level and the ones delegated in the Regions / Metiers: UK, NAR, APAC, GECD, BP2S.
- Managing the full life cycle of its own applications (major projects, enhancements, maintenance, and administration).
- Supporting local & regional & central Finance end users for all systems related topics/incidents. Act as a single point of contact between the finance end users and the experts/providers on finance systems (internal or external).
- Coordinating sourcing projects triggered by business needs or regulatory requirements.
- Contributing to data quality improvement.Madrid Finance Service Center (MFSC) aims at:
- A part of the activities of the CIB Finance Projects & Systems will be hosted in the Madrid Finance Service Center, and in particular the Projects & Systems Support team.
- Mutualizing financial, management accounting and liquidity reporting production, both at Central and at Regional EMEA level, in order to rationalize finance production processes and optimize operational efficiency within a centralized processing center.
- Reinforce the control set-up, both at Central and Regional EMEA level, and reduce the operational risk.
- Aligning tools, norms & methodologies, processes and deployment of standard CIB Finance applications/systems among the CIB Finance EMEA community.
- Promoting process efficiency and transversality, supporting innovation and developing digitalization, as well as implementing robotics initiatives.
- Strengthening coordination & (2-way) communication among the CIB Finance EMEA community, promoting best-practices and knowledge sharing.
- Creating international communities and synergies with other Finance platforms.
Location: The position will be located in Madrid. The job holder is expected to sometimes travel to Paris.
Geographical scope and interactions:
- CIB ITO, CIB IT Europe, CIB IT Spain.
- IT Group, Group Finance
- Madrid Finance Service Center users: Financial Reporting, Performance Management, Accounting Controls. and Regulatory Reporting & MonitoringThe main responsibilities of this role will be to coordinate, together with the IT Interlocutors, the proper and on-time implementation and testing of all the applications and EuC to be used by the newly created central teams in the Madrid Finance Service Center.The role will evolve to a usual Support team role, once the nearshoring project implementation needs are reduced (as of mid 2017).
- Detailed tasks description:
- The application & tools concerned are those currently used by CIB Finance Head Office. The IT responsibility can be with CIB ITO or ITG. Some tools are EUCs.
- Key responsibilities of the role:
- Review and own the IT Tools cartography created by the N Project team, which must include the IT owner and the escalation governance both for implementation and for support incidents.
- Single point of contact for the CIB IT Spain coordinator, the CIB IT Paris coordinator and all the systems owners (CIB ITO, ITG).
- Single point of contact for all the Madrid Finance Service Center central teams with regards to the implementation and testing of applications and tools.
- Close follow-up of the IT teams to ensure the proper and on-time implementation and testing of all the tools. Monitor the creation of users and definition of profiles, or the setting up of testing environments.
- Collect Finance end user feedback on implementation and testing issues. Perform first level analysis on reported issues, track all IT incidents and ensure the implementation of a remediation plan.
- Follow-up the IT teams for the solution of issues related to firewalls, IP routes, domains, secureID, sharedrives, performance and other technical issues,
- Learn and absorb all the knowledge from the CIB IT Coordinator and other IT interlocutors in Paris:
- Identification of all key CIB and other applications used by CIB Finance.
- Understand the process to deal with technical crisis and incidents.
- Create and maintain a Systems cartography with all the applications and tools used by the Madrid Finance Service Center central teams.
- Specific identification and follow-up of all the End User Computing (macros, Access, etc.). Create detailed testing plans for the transfer of the EuC.
- Follow-up of the potential developments on EuC tools (follow-up of the IT programmer). Ensure the definition of the target solution by the Finance Projects & Systems team (keep macros/Access, implementation in Magritte, Tableau/Alterix, etc).