Client Profitability Business Analyst / Digital Developer
Empleado a jornada completa
Descripción del puesto
Team: CIB Finance Projects & Systems
Context and team description:
The CIB Finance Projects & Systems department is one single Cross Border team located in both Paris (CIB Finance Head Office) and Madrid (Madrid Finance Service Center).
- The geographical scope is that of all BNPP Group legal entities under CIB Finance responsibility.
- The functional scope is that of Financial Accounting Reporting, Credit Risk Reporting, Management Accounting and Performance Management, the articulation with ALMT systems and contribution to the Liquidity Reporting.
- The team is in charge of:
- Defining the target CIB Finance architecture principles in coherence with the Group Finance strategy and proactively enforcing their implementation in the CIB Finance and in the Business/Operations community.
- Steering Finance transversal projects and major transformation initiatives worldwide, of which the roll out of BNPP Group tools, such as the target accounting platform (OFS, SRS…), the Management Accounting reengineering, Business Intelligence initiatives, as well as the implementation of new regulatory requirements. Designing solutions to meet CIB Finance needs (internal or external).
- Animating the global CIB Finance Projects & Systems activities, at central level and the ones delegated in the Regions / Metiers: UK, NAR, APAC, GECD, BP2S.
- Managing the full life cycle of its own applications (major projects, enhancements, maintenance, and administration).
- Supporting local & regional & central Finance end users for all systems related topics/incidents. Act as a single point of contact between the finance end users and the experts/providers on finance systems (internal or external).
- Coordinating sourcing projects triggered by business needs or regulatory requirements.
- Contributing to data quality improvement..A part of the activities of the CIB Finance Projects & Systems will be hosted in the Madrid Finance Service Center, and in particular the Projects & Systems Performance Management team
Madrid Finance Service Center (MFSC) aims at:
- Mutualizing financial, management accounting and liquidity reporting production, both at Central and at Regional EMEA level, in order to rationalize finance production processes and optimize operational efficiency within a centralized processing center.
- Reinforce the control set-up, both at Central and Regional EMEA level, and reduce the operational risk.
- Aligning tools, norms & methodologies, processes and deployment of standard CIB Finance applications/systems among the CIB Finance EMEA community.
- Promoting process efficiency and transversality, supporting innovation and developing digitalization, as well as implementing robotics initiatives.
- Strengthening coordination & (2-way) communication among the CIB Finance EMEA community, promoting best-practices and knowledge sharing.
- Creating international communities and synergies with other Finance platforms.
Tool description – C3/BACCARAT:
CIB Finance developed a system to consolidate all corporate client profitability information for Coverage end-users. It includes revenues, deposits, monthly exposure and RWA (Risk Weighted Assets) KPI at Business Group and Legal entity level with a global, individual or portfolio banker view.
The scope is larger than CIB (Corporate & Institutional Banking) as the target is to give end-users a full view of client activity and revenue across BNPParibas Group, i.e. a given CIB coverage line across all metiers or a given CIB metier across all coverage lines.
This system is composed of several sub-applications:
- C³ for client actual reporting, including a web interface ToPmade (TOol for Portfolio Management Decision) for end users.
- Baccarat for Client Budget & Forecast reporting with Cristal as end-users retrieving tool.
- A Transformation project of C³ is currently on-going, in coordination with Analytics Consulting & Strategic Financial Management Client, to change in 2017/2018 to a digital solution. Underlying target is to explore with a Business-led approach the potential of new technologies as Alteryx, Tableau to answer client production process existing need.
- Technical environment C³: Oracle Data base with several DataMart, Business Object as a retrieving tool on the different DMT and to generate part of final reports through Infoview. SQL queries are useful to perform (somewhat limited) data lineage into the DMT and Oracle DWH.
- Technical environment of target solution: Alteryx designer, Alteryx server, SQL data base, Virtual Machine, SVN/GIT, Tableau software, Tableau website, IV2, web or sharepoint console (software LAMP).
- There will also be an organization change with regards to the IT interlocutors:
- IT support for current tools: CIB ITO MOE C³ & Baccarat team (located in Paris and Mumbai).
- IT support for target solutions: Support of IV2 team (IT Infrastructure), LO&IT based in Mumbai for technical topics (Web or Sharepoint interface development, multidimensional cubes implementation, server Alteryx support level1), CIB ITO London for Tableau server, Madrid C³ Business Analysis team for Alteryx & Tableau maintenance and development.
- In the case of BACCARAT, no project will be done in 2017, however the target is to migrate Client Budget & Forecast to the same application used for Client Actual reporting.
- Client Consolidation Cube (C³) application & TOPMADE user interface
- Level 2 Support. Provide support during production process to:
- SFM Client Production team: Monthly initialization, manual data integration follow up, client attributes loading, monitoring of client reports automated generation (errors management). On call support every month during a limited slot of hours. In the target solution, handle enhancements of Alteryx workflow through SQL database, Alteryx gallery management. As well, Webconsole and multidimensional cubes enhancements with LO&IT team.
- SFM Client Analysis team & end users on the client dashboards: answer questions on data consistency, questions on TOPMADE (web interface).
- In the target solution, handle enhancements of Alteryx workflow (“data visualization” layer) and Tableau dashboards (on the complex part), administrate Tableau website. Also answer questions on data consistency and make enhancement of this new Topmade interface.
- Technical issues management in relation with MOE C³: Include communication to central and end-users whenever application is unavailable.
- Maintenance versions: Users requests analysis, elaboration of functional specifications, testing. In the target solution, handle directly any enhancements regarding Alteryx workflow (Fedlayer and data viz) and Tableau dashboard in relation with Analytics Consulting. For web or sharepoint console, multidimensional cubes, should interact with LO&IT team.
- Documentation: procedures, functional specification, user guide update.
- In the target solution, update new Digital solution documentation (FedLayer elaboration rules, glossary for each field, data viz, jurisdiction process, client production process solution, as well as Dashboard procedures and user guides in collaboration with SFM Client team).
- BACCARAT application:
- Technical environment existing tool: Oracle Data base with a web interface available to regional end users & country end-users for uploading / downloading. Retrieving tool through CRISTAL (web interface).
- Level 2 Support. Provide support during production process to:
- SFM Client Production team for Baccarat initialization from C3.
- End-users support shared with SFM Client. Questions on loading, access, functionalities.
- Technical issues management in relation with MOE C³: Include communication to central and end-used whenever application is unavailable
- Maintenance versions: end-Users request analysis, elaboration of functional specifications, testing, in direct relation with ITO MOE C³
- Documentation: procedures, functional specification, user guide update (in coordination with SFM Client team).
- Added value of the position:
- Functional process cover performance management key process (actual, forecast, budget).
- Large range of KPI available in the client tool (revenues, deposits, monthly exposure, capital and risk indicators) and client profitability indictors (RWA, CEVA, RAROC). Possibility to develop one’s knowledge on credit risk and capital stream.
- Coverage of CIB and non CIB scope.
- Get an insight on Coverage organization & concept (client profitability, coverage line, pilote county, business contributor).
- Cover a large range of technology from existing tool to new technologies experimentations.
- Explore a business-led BI approach to improve time to market for users enhancement implementation.
- Interaction with several teams: end users (Coverage), Paris BI (Business Intelligence team), IV2 support, Mumbai ISPL LO&IT, SFM Client team.
- Possible evolution after this position:
- BA on other application CIB Finance, RISK, Coverage.
- Evolution toward other Business Line, functions (coverage, Performance Management, BI team).