Transformation Project Manager
Contribute with the Implementation and Steering of the Transformation projects
• Drive the delivery effort by maintaining project lists, organizing follow up meetings, creating and distributing meeting minutes
• Foster innovative ideas to challenge and adapt Operational Operating Model
• Coordinate projects involved in those initiatives
• Contribute to strategic Brazil transformation projects driven by other BNP centres
• Create and leverage network across the platform, but also globally and externally
Manage transversal Operational and business initiatives across business lines
• Identify and analyse business initiatives and issues to be addressed.
• Act as PMO for projects defined as priority by ITO Management.
• Leverage on knowledge expertise to propose efficient solutions and transformation opportunities.
• Frame the projects, ensuring clear communication of goals, budget, risks, efforts involved.
• Ensure the effectiveness of the governance framework, providing transparency regarding prioritization and decision-making process and driving the delivery effort;
• Ensure that the global and regulatory requirements, including but not exclusively, the reporting obligations are taken into account by the projects and business initiatives she/he leads;
• Work closely with all functions - Front office, Operations, Finance, IT, Compliance, Legal, OPC, Risk etc. to ensure successful delivery of project objectives.
Skills / Core competencies
· English fluent;
· Knowledge of Capital Markets products and Operational processing issues;
· Have strong interpersonal / communication skills;
· Leadership and team spirit.
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.